Unleash Creativity & Curiosity in your Classrooms
If you have been following my journey over the past years you will be well aware that I am passionate about creating learning experiences for my students that unleash their creativity and curiosity. I believe these key elements empower students to take ownership of their learning by constructing meaning and understanding of our units of work.
I am excited to be moving into a new part time role at my school as Leader of Curriculum & Innovation next term. This will allow me to have a greater impact with the teachers and students at my school as I work closely with them to design learning experiences that empower their creativity and curiosity.
This part time role, means that I am now more available to work with other schools and teachers to support their professional development. In the past year, I have been privileged by the opportunity to facilitate keynote presentations and professional learning workshops across Australia, USA, UK, Sweden, Amsterdam, and Dubai.
My passion for creating purposeful learning experiences for students, will encourage your teachers to redesign their practice. Through tailored workshops, teachers will be inspired by how creative lesson design empowers student learning across the curriculum.
Popular Session Titles
- Enhancing Creativity in the Classroom
- Digital Literacy: Making IT Count
- Storytelling in the Primary Years
- QR Codes in the Classroom
- Showcasing the ‘Genius’ in Genius Hour
- STEM on a Budget
- Empower Student Learning with Tinker Time
- Connect, Create, & Share Ideas in Google Docs
- Explore the World with Google Geo Tools
- Assessment & Feedback through Google Forms
- OneNote in the Classroom
- Integrating Digital Technologies into Everyday Teaching & Learning
- “Thank you so much, you are amazing and so passionate about engaging students in their learning”
- “Eleni’s wonderful session was very practical with tools and resources that I could use immediately”
- “Thank you Eleni. Your session was full of passion and new ideas of how I can use the range of tools in my classroom. You are doing wonderful things. Keep up the great work!”
- “Your enthusiasm is contagious. Already thinking of ways to implement ideas”
- “Excellent presentation! Great pace, relevant and current”
- “I found Eleni’s session extremely relevant. Eleni was very inspiring as she showed us how simple but effective using digital technologies in the classroom can be”
- “What a fantastic session, such an inspiring and informative workshop for teachers to attend”
If you would like support with unleashing creativity & curiosity with your teachers and students, please reach out to discuss how I can tailor a professional learning experience for your specific requirements.
Eleni Kyritsis is an award winning Year 3 Teacher and Leader of Curriculum & Innovation from Melbourne, Australia. Eleni facilitates professional learning workshops around the world that focus on unleashing creativity and curiosity in classrooms.